"The Best Genderless Skin Care Products"
The Eye Serum now comes in a brand new bottle design (as shown in the third picture above)!
The Eye Serum is designed to biologically solve the problem of under-eye wrinkles, dark circles, dryness and puﬃness.
The advanced, ultra-concentrated water-light formula functions is enriched with Soy and Rice Peptides, which have been clinically proven to stimulate collagen and glycosaminoglycans synthesis, fade UV-induced pigmentation, whilst reducing inflammation and oxidative damage. After 8 weeks of daily usage, results showed significant improvement in fine lines, undereye dark circles, puffiness, and hydration level increased as much as 35%!
Together with Suma, Bladderwrack, Oxidoreductase, Pea, Alpha Arbutin, Licorice Root, Ursolic Acid, Mulberry, and Elastin Protein, it deeply penetrates and works at the cellular level to clean up pigment accumulation and increase circulation to remove and prevent dark under-eye circles, prevent eye wrinkles, skin sagging, crow's feet and puffiness, and increase hydration to smooth dry lines, thus illuminating the skin around the delicate eye area.
One bottle lasts around 6 months with daily use.
Formulated specifically to:
- Improve dark circles by reducing pooling of heme under the skin
- Stimulate collagen & glycosaminoglycans synthesis
- Smooth wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduce hyperpigmentation around the eye area, brighten, even skin tone
- Improve under-eye puffiness
- Promote regeneration and rejuvenation
- Revitalizes skin cells to a youthful state
- Fight and neutralize free radicals
The Eye Serum is formulated without essential oils, denatured alcohol and fragrance. Cruelty-free.
- Use in the morning and night on skin after cleansing and toning, after No. 9 and before other serums. Apply a drop or two onto fingertips and gently press into areas around the eyes. Be careful to not get product into eyes. If contact with eyes occurs flush with plenty of water.
The results of The Eye Serum are most profound after use in the long-term because of the biological and gentle nature of the formula.
Due to the nature of the product, sediments may occur. This simply means that the plant extracts and their essences have been kept as a whole in the formula, and thus does not affect the quality of the product. Simply shake to disperse the content.
Suma and Bladderwrack Extracts - improves signs of dark circles by reducing pooling of heme (component of the red blood pigment, hemoglobin) under the skin. The accumulation of heme is a contributing factor to dark circles.
Mulberry Extract - mulberries have the highest concentration of resveratrol in nature, 10x more than what is found in grapes. Resveratrol has been found to reverse senescent (aged) cells to a physically younger, active state.
Elastin Protein - improves skin appearance to a youthful state.
Soy and Rice Peptides and Oxidoreductase - naturally stimulates collagen and glycosaminoglycans synthesis, smoothes wrinkles, improves appearance of age spots and under-eye puffiness.
Pea Extract and Arbutin - naturally improves appearance of hyperpigmentation (dark/age spots) and brightens skin’s appearance and reduces dark circles.
Licorice Root - a natural tyrosinase inhibitor, its glabridin contet plays a vital role in inhibiting tyrosinase activity to provide skin brightening effects, whilst reducing pigmentation induced by UVB rays. It also contains antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties to soothe redness and inflammations, as well as increasing skin elasticity.
Ursolic Acid - powerful anti-aging ingredient that rejuvenates and restores skin to a youthful appearance.
- Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract*, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Extract*, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract*, Pfaffia Paniculata (Suma) Extract*, 1,3-Propanediol*, Glycerin*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract*, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Proteins*, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Protein*, Oxidoreductases*, Elastin Protein*, Alpha Arbutin*, Ursolic Acid*, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid*, Sorbic Acid*.